If you have an allergy to Latex, we advise you to avoid any contact with Latex.
FBLD sends the garments dusted with talcum powder. At first glance they may look stained or dirty but don't be alarmed, you can polish your garments using specific products.
HOW TO WEAR THEM
It is very important to be careful when wearing your latex garment.
- Don't be in a hurry
- Beware of nails and jewelry that could pierce and ruin your head.
- If you prefer, you can lightly sprinkle talcum powder on the inside of your head or body to help you put it on more easily.
- For particularly tight garments with long sleeves or long legs you can also use polishing products inside the garment or on the body to help you. DO NOT USE BODY CREAMS OR OILS.
To polish your latex garments always use specific water or silicone-based products such as VIVISHINE products available on the site. here
- Oils and Solvents consume rubber so DO NOT use any oil-based liquids.
- The surface of the Lattice can be permanently damaged if rubbed with too much force, make sure the cloth you use to polish is not dry.
WASHING AND STORAGE
Latex garments are very delicate and should be hand washed.
- Dip and wash your head in a basin with warm water and neutral soap or if you prefer with VIVISHINE CLEAN.
- Do not machine wash, do not use a dryer, do not iron.
- Once washed, dab the head gently to remove excess water.
- When dry, sprinkle talcum powder on the inside and outside and keep it hanging in a closet away from lights or sunlight.
- Avoid contact with metals, copper, brass or bronze.
Non-precious metal jewelry, accessories with metal parts or bag chains can stain the Latex IRREVERSIBLE.
- Avoid direct sunlight and UV rays, they can cause discoloration or yellowing of your garment.
- Avoid oil-based products, body creams and perfumes.
- Keep away from cigarettes, open flames and fires.